Swimwear trends and styles change every season. Sometimes it can be a pain to keep up with those trends, do you spend the money on those nicer bikinis or do you buy cheap ones that you will only wear one season?
I’ve experienced both. Back in the day, I would just hand Victoria Secrets my paychecks each summer to buy their new bikinis. Over time I developed a large collection… as did my appetite. We’ve all been there with weight fluctuation and in the summertime, it isn’t something you want to think about let alone deal with. This is where buying cheap, one season wear bikinis came into play. We all think we’re going to lose the weight the following year… and if by chance we do, our brains insist on keeping these bikinis JUST IN CASE.
So. I have rounded up my favorite bikinis for this summer, some are new, some are similar to styles of older ones I have… and no, they aren’t all black and white either!
- Target Crochet Bikini Top – Shade & Shore in Hibiscus Red
- Target Hipster Bikini Bottom – Shade & Shore Hibiscus Red
- Target Mesh One Shoulder Bralette Bikini Top
- Target Mesh Insert High Waist Bikini Bottom
- AERIE RIBBED LONGLINE BANDEAU BIKINI TOP
- AERIE RIBBED BIKINI BOTTOM
- AERIE LACE-UP SCOOP BIKINI TOP
- AERIE HIGH CUT CHEEKY BIKINI BOTTOM
- Abercrombie & Fitch Striped Bandeau Bikini Top
- Abercrombie & Fitch Striped High Waisted Cheeky Bikini Bottoms
- ASOS South Beach Exclusive mix and match ribbed bandeau bikini top in cobalt blue
- ASOS South Beach Exclusive mix and match ribbed high leg bikini bottom in cobalt blue
- Amazon High Cut Low Back One Piece in Black
Even this bikini that I picked up from ASOS I wore in Miami, I knew this color would be perfect for my trip to Aruba. And I was right!
What’s your favorite bikini?