An obsession with velvet this season may or may not be admitted here. This velvet top is much more affordable though. Old Navy and the Gap were having a huge sale on Black Friday and I stocked up! During the winter I like to have different options for layering and I am doing my best to stray away from wearing so much black. Blue is my next favorite color and I can subtly support my favorite hockey team while doing so….
By taking the same idea as my black velvet cami, I just replaced it with a navy cami that has a higher neckline. The subtle peep of the bralette brings a different look to this outfit, especially that it is a different color its a fun way to mix things up a bit. I also am showing it in a black velvet cami from Old Navy too. This has a more night time look to it, without the bralette underneath you can wear this with a sweater for a day time look. The ability to convert a day time look to a nighttime look is effortless which is great for when you are on the go. You can even pair this with a colored sweater or a printed one, the options are endless…. Stay tuned for more ways you can wear these styled tops!
- Old Navy Navy Velvet Cami (unavailable in black) | Black Cami from Target or Forever 21 |
- Free People One Adella Bralette
- Dynamite Necklace (unavailable) | Other options from Dynamite here and here too|
- Old Navy Long Open-Front Cardi
- House of Harlow 1960 Womens Plated Five Station Black Leather Necklace