With the Holiday’s approaching at what seems like warp speed. Your mind is all over the place with gifts you need to buy for your family & friends and things that you want for yourself, its ok to have a few “To Me, Love Santa (aka me)” gifts under the tree. Currently I’m at the age where I am too old to get gifts from my family members and very single that I don’t have a significant other that gets me nice gifts. So its completely up to me here.
As I wrote in my previous post (Black Friday shopping), I wrote about the things that I needed to get. Quickly summing up the things that I needed, we can throw that idea out of the window because here are the items that I REALLY REALLY WANT. No budget, just wishing, like I just won the lotto .. now lets jump right in!
- Bardot Mila Lace Top in Vivid
- Blank Denim Cowl Neck Jacket
- Tommy Hilfiger Gigi Hadid Nautical Heeled Ankle Boots
- Nicole Vienna Soir N°06 Link Watch
- Zara Not Me Graffiti Clutch
- Stuart Weitzman Lowland Stretch Flat Over The Knee Boots
- Celine Sunglasses
- Kurt Cobain Distressed Tee
- Native Youth Teddy Bear Faux Fur Coat (OUT OF STOCK)
- Noisy May Petite Velvet Biker Style Jacket
- Rebecca Minkoff CHEVRON QUILTED SMALL LOVE CROSSBODY
- Frame ‘Le Color Rip’ Skinny Jeans (Film Noir)
- Blank NYC Moto Jacket
- See You Never Rose Gold Slip Dress
- ASOS Off Shoulder Top in Velvet (OUT OF STOCK)
- Kate Spade Winking Beanie
Oh we can’t forget the bag that every girl dreams of having…
One day Chanel.. One day…
What does your wish list look like? I’d love to know!