If my personal style hasn’t shown by now then these posts definitely will show you that I’m extremely casual. Minimal effort is required to pull off any of my looks because I like to keep things simple, its easier to get out the door and easier for me to decide what in the world I am wearing first. It is easy for me to come up with an outfit but then I discover another, and another and another and then I can’t figure out what to wear. Its a vicious cycle.
This look would be one of my go-to looks when I’m running out the door to take on the day. Its easy and comfortable.. and a little rock star. Ok, I wish.
Every girl should have a pair of boyfriend jeans. They are easy to put on and you don’t have to suck your gut in to get into them either (cough – skinny jeans – cough). I paired it with an Urban Outfitters muscle tank because I tend to sweat while running around, I’m not the only one. Admit it. But since its cold out I wore my bomber jacket and added one of my favorite scarves. Yes its skulls.
- Dynamite Bomber Jacket
- Urban Outfitters New York City Black Muscle Tank (sold out) : Urban Outfitters graphic muscle tank here or BCBG All black everything muscle tank
- Dynamite Boyfriend Jeans (sold out) : jcp option here or H&M option here
- Nike Roshe One
- Skull Scarf (closet archives) : Amazon Skull Scarf Option 1 or Amazon Skull Scarf Option 2
- Quay Australia Vivienne
- MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo Lipsticks
- Bauble Bar Questa Earring Trio – gold bar