So maybe I’m a little late with this look, but to be honest I wore so much plaid last season I slightly became sick of it. Well red plaid that is.. so today I decided to mix it up a bit. Go with my favorite color: BLUE!
- Dynamite Blue Plaid shirt – last season
- Dynamite Faux Leather Moto Jacket
- Dynamite Distressed Black Jeans
- Call it spring moto boot – closet archives .. similar pair here
Now I have mentioned that this shirt is from last season, of course from Dynamite… I mean where else right? Since its no longer available I have found some similar styles here:
- jcp Arizona Long-Sleeve Oversized Plaid Shirt
- Garage Boyfriend Plaid Flannel Shirt
- RVCA Jig 5 Plaid Flannel Button-Down Shirt
- OBEY MONTAGUE NAVY BLUE PLAID BUTTON-UP TOP
- American Eagle DON’T ASK WHY PLAID SHIRT
But since I did (ok maybe I still do) have a thing for plaid.. here are some more of my favorite plaid options..
- American Eagle AEO AHH-MAZINGLY SOFT BOYFRIEND SHIRT
- Express Lace-Up Side Plaid Flannel Shirt
- Express Red And Black Plaid Lace-Up Shirt
- Forever 21 Tartan Plaid Flannel Shirt (wine/black)
- Forever 21 Tartan Plaid Flannel Shirt 2
- Forever 21 Buffalo Plaid Shirt
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Original Classics – these are my everyday go to sunglasses. I’ve had them for I cannot tell you how many years without making myself sound extremely old. They go with EVERYTHING!
- Bauble Bar Questa Earring Trio – today I’m wearing the Crescent Moon earrings from this pack… In my Bauble Bar haul I mentioned how you can mix and match these earrings or wear them separately.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post as much as my dog enjoyed joining my photo session!