Shay posted this picture on her instagram Saturday night, research of this look began immediately.
Her make-up artist Patrick Ta posted the look’s details on his instagram. Half the battle was won, I already knew where to get her amazing lip color – MAC, High Drama Liquid Lip!
But going to MAC is dangerous for a make up addict like me… I often need to be supervised because who doesn’t want everything in a make up store. Shopping at MAC is much like Sarah Sanderson’s enchanting song…. it is so magical, it just draws you in… and once you’re there..its over.
They pull me in and I become a kid in a candy store… and then once I get to the counter to check out, here is my wallet’s reaction:
So here is my take on her look
- Josie Maran Foundation – this is AH-MAZING for dry skin like mine
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer – Jaclyn Hill approved thank you!
- Too Faced Soleil Matte Bronzer
- MAC Cosmetics Pinch Me Blush
- BECCA Cosmetics Champagne Pop Highlighter
- BECCA Ombre Rouge Eye Palette (used the last 3 colors in this palette)
- MAC Cosmetics Twinks eyeshadow
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
- Ardell Cluster Wispies Demi Wispies
- MAC Prep + Prime Lip primer – LADIES! LISTEN UP!!! It is SO UNBELIEVABLY important to prime your lips.. I know I tend to suffer from dry lips, I guess you could say my face just has no moisture because its constantly as dry as a desert. Point is: prime your lips.. it makes such a difference in the wear of your lip products.
- MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick – High Drama
- MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Lip Pencil – Bespoken For
Can’t forget about my sweater… I happened to stumble and by stumble I mean I was making an extremely quick exit from the mall so that no further shopping would occur post MAC enchanting purchases.. and then I saw Express was having a sale..
2 Sweaters and a pair of jeans (that were 40% off and a coupon) later… I found this Express Crew Neck Shaker Knit Sweater which is pretty similar to the one she is wearing in the picture. Did I purposely buy this sweater so I can match the exact photo she had?
OK FINE! Guilty…. But I really needed to buy new sweaters for the fall… I swear!
Can’t forget about my earrings! Can you guess where they are from?? You bet they are from Shay’s guest bartending line with Bauble bar! These are the bar earrings from her Questa Earring Trio. Read about my Bauble Bar haul here!
Now go grab a slice of victory pizza & enjoy rocking this look!